No preview currently available
Would you like to see a preview of this clip?
Please contact the collection owner listed in the clip details at 855-NBC-VIDEO.
- Owner: NBC News
- Clip Name: 5117571678_s10
- Date: 3/2/06
- Title: Serial Killer Former Nurse Charles Cullen Is Sentenced To 11 Consecutive Life Terms For The Murder Of 22 Patients
- Production Unit: TDY
- Media Type: AS
- Media ID: NY-TDY-20060303-0001
- Ardome ID: 1100100612240130022
- Hit Time: 08:03:18
- Duration: 00:00:13;00
- Location: Somerville, New Jersey;
- Era: 2000s
- Personalities: Cullen, Charles;Mask, John;
- Short Description: Serial Killer Former Nurse Charles Cullen Is Sentenced To 11 Consecutive Life Terms For The Murder Of 22 Patients
INT SOMERVILLE, NEW JERSEY IN COURT
MS: Former nurse convicted serial killer Charles Cullen sits with lawyer public defender John Mask Jr. (faces unseen) near police (faces unseen).
MS: Mother of one of Cullen's victims Mary Strenko (Strenko's son Mark was the victim) speaks during victim impact statement near other family members of victims.
3 MS: Cullen sits with policeman and Mask Jr. near another policeman (faces unseen).
2 MS: Man speaks during victim impact statement standing near another victim family member.
MS: Police escort a handcuffed Cullen in court past Mask Jr. and others.